Re: Minutes of the board meeting of May 13, 2019

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 10:23 PM <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:
[snip]
 * Travel sponsorship policy updates
   * Philip has completed a draft of the revised travel sponsorship policy.

It was pointed out to me, after finalizing the minutes, that this doesn't convey what I intended it to mean. By "completed" I meant "made the final modifications to". The draft policy, the first version of which was discussed in the board meeting of February 11 [1], was written by Nuritzi and me jointly, as I mentioned in my recent candidate statement. The way it's worded makes it seem like I wrote the whole thing, but that isn't accurate.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/20190211

--
Philip