Re: [guadec-list] Registration for GUADEC 2019 is now open!

Hi Bastien,

Meal package includes 9 coffee breaks (unlimited drinks and snack).
Let's take the minimum price that one coffee break costs 3 EUR per
person, this means 27 EUR in total.

So, 55EUR-27EUR=28 EUR is the price for 3 meals.
This means 9.3 EUR per lunch.

Hope my answer has clarified the situation for you.

Best Regards,
Kristi