Re: New GNOME Foundation staffer - Program Coordinator

On Thu, 2019-01-03 at 10:47 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
Dear Foundation members,

I'm very pleased to announce that Kristi Progri has joined us today
(3rd January) to take on the role of Program Coordinator.

This is a great news and a perfect start for the new year!  I know
those of us on the engagement team (which I believe who will be working
closest with the program manager) are eagerly looking forward to
working with Kristi going forward.

Kristi is a previous Outreachy intern for Mozilla, and has worked
with
FSFE as well as running a local Hackerspace, and convinced the local
government in Tirana, Albania to move to Nextcloud.
She also has been organising https://oscal.openlabs.cc/ - Albania's
largest FOSS conference with ~400 attendees. She's also talked at a
multitude of conferences including FOSDEM, FSFE Summit and the
Mozilla
Leadership Summit.

As an conference organizer, this is impressive stuff!

I'm sure you'll all give her a warm welcome in this new role!

Welcome aboard, Kristi looking forward to working with you!  We're are
all excited that you are here!

Cheers,
sri

Thanks,