Team presentations at the GNOME Foundation AGM

Hi Foundation members,

The GNOME Foundation Annual General Meeting is going to be happening on Saturday, as part of GUADEC. As usual, we will be inviting the various teams and committees to give quick presentations.

I'm in the process of reaching out to the various team leads. However, if you are a member of a team that would like to participate, please don't hesitate to get in touch. It's possible that I might not get round everyone; also, we'd love to hear from any new teams who would like to present.

Thanks,

Allan
--
Vice-President & Chair, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors