Intention to bid for GUADEC 2020 in Riga

Hello,

The local users group[1] in Latvia are intending to bid to host GUADEC 2020 in the capital city, Riga [2]. We believe that our location is suitable because it's well connected, affordable and with plenty of things to do in your spare time.

I am the coordinator of our bidding efforts. One member of our team (Pēteris Krišjānis) is going to GUADEC in Thessaloniki while the rest of us work on the bid.

May the best team win!

---------
Best regards,
Rūdolfs Mazurs

[1] Latvijas Atvērtā koda asociācija, or LAKA for short.
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riga