Re: Submit your proposals for GUADEC 2019

Hi Halton,

Sorry to hear for the spamming.
Could you please try these two links to unsubscribe:

Let me know if that doesn't work,

Best Regards,
Kristi

On , Haitao Huo wrote:
Hi Kristi

I totally understand your points and could you help me on thing?

I keep receive the emails from desktop-devel-list gnome org, FTP
Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org> , maybe more mail list. I tried
to unsubcribe but all failed. Could you help me out? Those emails are
kind of spam for me now.

THanks,
Halton.