New member

Hello, I'm Daniel Șerbănescu and recently became a GNOME Foundation
Member, and this email is meant as an introduction.

About myself:
- 27 year old
- part-time web developer / drupal+php developer
- masters student studying Computer Science and Informatics at Roskilde
University
- got a taste of tech conferences: FOSDEM, DrupalCon, Bornhack, FOSS-
North, and I'm also aiming for GUADEC this year
- debian unstable + GNOME user

About my Gnome work:
- I started back in 2010 contributing Romanian translations in Damned
Lies and since then I gradually became a Committer and for about a year
ago a Language Team Coordinator for Romanian language.
- I also reported a few bugs now and then

I would like to get to meet some other contributors from Europe and
Scandinavia... maybe I'll see some of you at FOSS North next week.

Kindly regards

--
Daniel Șerbănescu,
Technical aficionado