Re: It's time again for pants nominations

Hi,

On 30 May 2018 at 11:52, Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek chauhan gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 1:23 PM Didier Roche <didrocks gnome org> wrote:
The only
requirements are that the person is attending GUADEC to receive the
pants, and that it's not a current or outgoing board member.

I really wanted to nominate Carlos Soriano for all the work done with the
migration to GitLab, but he's a board member! Why does this requirement
exist? I don't remember :)

I also want to nominate:

* Christian Hergert for his work on end-user developer tooling, such as
GNOME Builder and Sysprof
* Sriram Ramkrishna for his community work, which is a list too long to
summarize here

FWIW, I also support these two nominations.

It's indeed a pity that we can't nominate Carlos but last I checked
with him, he's happy getting rewarded with votes (in the board
elections) and beers too. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali