Travel assistance applications to attend to Libre Application Summit (LAS)

Dear hackers,

The Travel Committee is receiving applications for travel sponsorship
requests for the next Libre Application Summit (LAS by GNOME) which
will be held in Denver, Colorado, USA.

The deadline is July 27, 2018 at 23:59 AOT (Anywhere On Earth).
However, we will try rolling approvals, if you submit and get your talk
accepted before than July 27, we should get an answer for your
sponsorship request more or less at the same time.

The sponsorship is aimed for GNOME Foundation members or contributors
in the way to become a member.

Read carefully the instructions and the process' explanation at
http://live.gnome.org/Travel

Cordially,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño