Events Code of Conduct: Effects on Hackfests

On Sat, 2018-07-07 at 12:25 +0200, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
On Fri, 2018-07-06 at 16:58 +0200, Benjamin Berg wrote:

I have a number of questions about the events Code of Conduct. Is
there another way to submit questions rather than only during the AGM?

You can ask here or to code-of-conduct-committee gnome org :)

Hi,

I should have asked a few more questions during the AGM on this topic.
But, the offer is there, so I'll start posting questions here.

How does the decided event Code of Conduct and related
policies/decisions affect Hackfests organised by community members?

Benjamin