Re: Planned MAJOR OUTAGE: Thursday 08th of February, 17:00 - 19:00 UTC

While the move was overall successful one of the hosts has been found
having an hardware failure and requires its mainboard to be replaced.
The part will be replaced today between 14 - 15 UTC. The affected
services that will have a downtime are:

bugzilla.gnome.org
paste.gnome.org
etherpad.gnome.org
id.gnome.org
opw.gnome.org

Thanks,

Hi,

this upcoming Thursday we'll be performing a rack migration for *all*
the GNOME Infrastructure machines hosted in PHX2, the services that
will see a one to two hours downtime are:

wiki.gnome.org
smtp.gnome.org
mail.gnome.org
git.gnome.org
gitlab.gnome.org
bugzilla.gnome.org
www.gnome.org
extensions.gnome.org
sdk.gnome.org
cloud.gnome.org
pentagon.gimp.org (hosting all GIMP/GTK main websites)
paste.gnome.org
download.gnome.org
blogs.gnome.org
master.gnome.org
jabber.gnome.org
help.gnome.org
developer.gnome.org
planet*.gnome.*
vote.gnome.org
api.gnome.org
*.guadec.org

The GNOME Infrastructure team and Red Hat NOC will make sure the
downtime will be minimized as much as possible. Once the machines have
been migrated we'll move forward with service validations. As usual
please keep an eye at [1] for status updates.

Thanks!

[1] https://status.gnome.org

Andrea

Red Hatter,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av