Re: Minutes of the Foundation Board, 3rd April

Hi ALL

> We should either ask them to use “team” or make them a committee.

---- The name of "GNOME Asia Committee" is already created before Max joined the committee in 2010
---- For my personally, I think ( and guess ) all the members of GNOME.Asia they don't really care the name of
* GNOME.Asia Team
* GNOME.Asia Worker
* GNOME.Asia Farmer
---- We will follow Board's decision :)

I could ask the members of GNOME.Asia  X

For myself, I love to be GAT, GAW or GAF.
Because I work GNOME.Asia for fun, meet friends and promote.

To all members of GNOME.Asia
---- Please give some suggestion :)

Max  from GNOME.Asia

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:43 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hey Alexandre,

Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> We should either ask them to use “team” or make them a committee.

I think my preference would be to come up with standard guidelines for
any group wanting to run a bidding process, as we are already doing
[1], rather than making this specifically about GNOME.Asia.

Allan
--
[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues/39