Re: Memberships needing renewal (2017-10)

The script runs on the 15th of every month so it catches all the
memberships that expired within a one month time frame. What these
members will have to do is mainly submitting a renewal request, no
real consequences (none of the membership benefits are dropped, that
is) are expected in case a former member drops off from the membership
list for a couple of days (counting from the time the renewal form is
submitted) while we process the request itself.

cheers,

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 1:59 AM, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee