Foundation Members without a working e-mail address: ballots

Hey,

ballots for this year's elections were sent out earlier today and
while pretty much all the ones we had prepared were properly sent from
our mailing server, four of them bounced back with a non-existing
domain error, they were:

1. Philippe Normand
2. Rodrigo Moya
3. Jan Schmidt
4. Stefan Kost

If any of this members are interested in receiving their ballot please
get in touch with me in order for their e-mail address to be updated
and ballots re-sent.

Thanks,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av