Re: Really professional GNOME videos

Behind those awesome videos is Bastian Ilso and blender!

On 23/03/2016, at 22:26, Misha Shnurapet <misha gnome org> wrote:

Good call, James!

I would like to know what software was used in production.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 9:13 PM, James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:
I'm a long time GNOME user, but I just wanted to say, that I've been
watching these GNOME release videos [1], and I think they're really
well done and very professional. In particular, they embody a
principle which I'd like to remind folks of: software freedom is
important, but it's also important that our software is _better_! This
is one of the things that I strive for when contributing to Free
Software, and I think this video does a great job of showing that
entirely Free Software can produce professional videos (and it also
highlights our great software too!).

Thanks to whoever was involved.

Cheers,
James