Re: Represent GNOME at Libre Learn Lab in October

Note: Sorry, I didn't realize that we haven't announced the Boston Summit location yet. Turns out that it will most likely be in Montreal this year. We'll keep you updated.

So, please sign up for Libre Learn Lab if you know you'll be in Boston in October, despite where the Boston Summit is held. Questions? Send them my way.

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi