Affiliation update

Hi,

The GNOME Foundation bylaws state:
[…] “affiliate” shall mean representatives […] who have a significant
consulting relationship with an entity […]

This definition is quite vague as it's not clear what significant
means, and I don't personnaly consider this a change of affiliation as
I'm still running my own company and working for several customers,
but in the interest of transparency I thought I would mention to the
GNOME Foundation membership that I started doing contract work for
Collabora today.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director