Re: Friend of GNOME annual subscription

On 3 February 2016 at 11:07, Pascal Terjan <pterjan gmail com> wrote:
My annual adopt a hacker payment failed today due to an expired card,
so I decided to cancel it to change hacker as my adopted hacker is
sadly not really active anymore.

When I tried to do so, it no longer seems possible to get the annual one.

Text still says "Monthly or annual subscription payments made through
Paypal will continue until you contact the GNOME Foundation to cancel
the payments." but I see no way of making an annual subscription.

Sorry I noticed the correct address at the end of the form (friends@),
moving this discussion there