Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of August, 2nd, 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
It's upcoming in October. I don't think any details have been published
yet for this year, but historically it begins the Saturday before
Columbus Day and ends on that day, each year, in either Boston or
Montreal.

Oh cool. Well if it ends up being in Montreal, and I'm around, then
I'm happy to try and help out and I might possibly even have a good
venue available.

Cheers,
James