Re: Really professional GNOME videos

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 9:13 , James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:
[..]
I think this video does a great job of showing that
entirely Free Software can produce professional videos (and it also
highlights our great software too!).

As editor of those videos it makes me really happy to hear your thoughts James! Every cycle the GNOME community advances the free desktop and I think creating extra awareness around our efforts is really important in the distracted days of social media.