Re: User Data Manifesto

On Thu, 2015-08-27 at 14:30 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
It seems that the general feeling here is positive! The board met
yesterday and discussed the proposal, and found ourselves in
agreement.

I'll be informing them that GNOME is willing to endorse version 2.0
of
the manifesto.

I know that a couple of amendments have been proposed here, and the
User Data Manifesto people are aware of these suggestions. It's a bit
late for this version of the manifesto, but I'm hopeful that we can
collaborate more closely on the next one.

Now that we’ve endorsed it (yay!), what are we going to do about it?
Should we do a review of GNOME apps to make sure they all comply where
necessary? A GNOME Goal, maybe?

Philip