Re: code of conduct question for Board candidates

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 05:15:29PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:

I suggest that
we postpone discussion on codes of conduct until after the election.
It is likely be a very big debate and likely to drown out
discussion with the candidates.

I would partially agree.  The purpose of the candidate Q&A is for
prospective voters to seek out information they desire about candidates,
in order to inform their vote.  So, to the extent people are seeking
further information specifically about the candidates and their
positions, that's fine; to the extent people are looking to discuss
codes of conduct in general, or start a large discussion about what
GNOME should actually do, that should wait until we have the new board.

- Josh Triplett