Board of Directors Elections 2015 - Candidacy - Alexandre Franke

Name: Alexandre Franke
Affiliation: none

Foundation members,

I have been involved in many areas of GNOME over the past decade,
amongst which are advocacy, translations and GUADEC organization. It
has given me a good overview of how the different areas and teams
within the Foundation function, as well as many occasions to exercise
my coordination, organisational and problem solving skills. I have
enjoyed my time working on GNOME and would like to use what I have
learnt to contribute on a higher level.

Being on the board is not a piece of cake and our past directors have
done a good job. I am now humbly presenting my candidacy, hoping that
I'll be able to serve as well as others have done in the past.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker