Final Results - GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2015

Hello Foundation!

The preliminary results for this year's elections were not challenged.
This means, in the next term, our Board of Directors will be composed
of the following Foundation members:

Allan Day
Andrea Veri
Christian Hergert
Cosimo Cecchi
Ekaterina Gerasimova
Jeff Fortin
Shaun McCance

Congratulations! And many, many thanks to all Foundation members who
participated and voted. I hope the engagement and excitement we saw
during the elections remain active for the year :)

Cheers,
Fabiana - on behalf of the GNOME Foundation Membership & Elections Committee