Re: [travel] Privacy of information sent to the Travel Committee (was: GNOME.Asia Summit 2015 Travel Subsidy application is Open)

Hi all,

Thanks to Tobi and Richard to point out the privacy issue.  We will fix this.

Travel committee will use GNOME wiki or OwnCloud to store all the privacy receipt and document.

-Emily

Another problem with Google Drive requires running a nonfree
_javascript_ program.  If you do this privately, you affect only yourself,
but I hope GNOME won't use Google Drive for dealings with the public.

--
Dr Richard Stallman