Re: Agenda for board meeting on January 9th

Hi Alexandre,

No, that's not quite the same thing. Most of the core teams mentioned onĀ https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/ do not appear on that list.

Magdalen

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:
> Thanks for the information. I notice that there is no contact information
> for any of the teams or links to indicate who they are and what their
> currently working on. It seems unlikely that someone would easily be able to
> figure out how to help them out.

You mean something like https://wiki.gnome.org/Teams that is linked
prominently from the front page of the wiki?

--
Alexandre Franke