Gnome at DORS/CLUC 2015 in May, Zagreb, Croatia - an invitation

Dear all,

Following a brief conversation at FOSDEM with Gnome booth staff, I would
like to invite Gnome to attend FLOSS conference in Zagreb, Croatia. The
conference will take place from 18th – 20th of May.

We would very much like to have a Gnome booth at the venue, and
potentially a Gnome related keynote.

In hope there will be interest in this, some more details are below, and
of course I can provide additional info if required.

***

DORS/CLUC is the oldest (22nd this year) and biggest conference on free
software and open source in Croatia and region.
Organization is led by two croatian NGOs: Croatian Linux Users'
Association HULK (www.linux.hr) and Croatian Association for Open
Systems and Internet HrOpen (www.hropen.hr).

DORS/CLUC has always been a meeting place of hackers, small and medium
businesses and enterprises that share experiences and possibilities they
create. Last few years we had between 250 – 300 attendees per
conference, e.g. 2014.dorscluc.org/en.

This year conference will take place at Faculty of Electrical
Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb (www.fer.hr/en). There
are over 3000 students and around 500 employees on the Faculty. And that
made us eager to put booths area this year, accessible to everyone;
conference attendees, students and other visitors.

Kind regards,

--
Svebor Prstačić
President of HrOpen