Re: New GNOME Foundation Member

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:13 AM, ahmad haris <princeofgiri di blankon in> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm Ahmad Haris (mostly known as princeofgiri) from Indonesia. I never
contribute directly to GNOME.

HI Ahmad!!

Recently, I'm a part of BlankOn Developer (local linux distribution) and
have experience in many different team such as Artwork, Packaging, Public
Relation and Project Manager.

Very nice!

Today, I also supporting Local Organizer to make GNOME.ASIA 2015 come true.
^_^

Oh wow, thank you for all your upcoming hard work on GNOME ASIA!  I
took a look at the city and it look so lovely!

I'm interesting to promoting GNOME desktop for everyone.

Thanks for joining the GNOME Foundation!  We expect great things from you! ^_^

sri

Thank's for approval.
Haris