Re: New GNOME foundation member

Hey Sahil,

On 18 February 2015 at 20:51, SAHIL SAREEN <sahil sareen hotmail com> wrote:
Hello everyone

I'm Sahil Sareen(#ssareen) and I've been enjoying contributing to
GNOME-games especially chess.

I finished my undergrad in Computer Science at NIT Durgapur, India in 2014
and
work as a Software Engineer in Arista Networks at their Bangalore(India) RnD
office.

I really love the way people collaborate and work together here!
In particular, I find the irc to be very helpful.

Welcome aboard!

We're just starting to be a bit more active on the GNOME India list,
so feel free to join in on gnome-in-list gnome org

Cheers,
Arun