Re: Minutes of the ED search meeting of February, 11th, 2015

Hi,

On 02/13/2015 12:05 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
I would recommend against just taking volunteers and instead pick people
that you know are good hiring managers or who add a specific view point.
(I recruited the hiring committee referred to in that blog post.)

I agree with Stormy. The hiring committee which recruited Stormy was
recruited from advisory board and former board members who all had
experience hiring - in fact it was an excellent way to engage advisory
board members in something which was very important to the foundation.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Boston, MA, USA
Email: dneary gnome org