AUS

Hello GNOME community,

I have moved to Australia very recently and I would like to meet people and new friends who are involved with GNOME and other FOSS communities.

If there is/are anyone from this community who lives/live in Australia, kindly feel free to contact me :)

With +4 years experience and heavy involvement with many FOSS Projects [1], I am very interested to take that from the Internet to Real Life :)

Two people from Ubuntu GNOME are based here in AUS as well, so the 3 of us are at the same time zone which means we don't have to wait so many hours to get a reply on important emails :)

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad