GNOMEPERUFEST 2014 in IBM

Hi GNOME:

I am so pleased to announce you that IBM LATAM finally accepted the proposal to do the event this year in IBM PerĂº.

The flyers are going to be elaborated by Branding IBM PerĂº and then I will start the viral publicity in social networks. June 21st is the date.

I am copying my boss Aaron who made this possible, he supported me in every meeting I have gotten with IBM managers.

Thanks Aaron and thanks GNOME Foundation, I will try to make a good event this year!

Bests,
Julita