Re: Question for candidates

HI Emily!

I think questions 1 and 3 are relevant to each other, we need to identify organizations that they are using GNOME desktop as default but they are not aware of such events. e.g http://bosslinux.in/node/95. I think we need to reach out to such organizations regarding sponsorship and fund raising. In last couple of years i could see same big names for sponsorship and of-curse local sponsorship is also important.
Another thing is if one wants to donate GNOME, one of the way is http://www.gnome.org/friends/ or paypal but i met people who are using GNOME but they don't know they are using GNOME , one of the simple way is just like wikipedia raises fund we can have simple advertising in GNOME shell itself like "if you want to help us" similar like this(Gnome shell or gnome-help ..)

>4. How many hours you work in GNOME Board related work each week?

10 hours a week.

Thanks,
Anish P.