Re: Announcing Board of Directors Elections 2014

On Tue, 2014-05-06 at 21:48 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
CANDIDACY
=========
If you want to run for one of the seven positions on The GNOME
Foundation Board of Directors, then send an email to
foundation-announce gnome org and elections gnome org
[...]
All discussion related to the elections should be held on
foundation-list.

Quoted instructions state people announce on foundation-announce.
Instructions don't say to CC foundation-list, but to implicitly discuss
candidates on foundation-list gnome org  Somehow.
Does that mean we cross fingers that people find out how to set
"Reply-To" in their mail clients?

Looking at candidacy announcements so far, I see:
foundation-announce: Tobi, Oliver, Jeff, Karen, Andrea.
foundation-list: Tobi, Oliver, Jeff, Karen, Emily, Sriram, Anish.

I guess instructions are not really working out as expected.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/