tips for gift vouchers or t-shirt stores?

Hi!
Currently the foundation spend quite some money and most of all effort on sending gifts to all our Friends of GNOME donors. If we would be able to replace the manual labour and postage with something like gift vouchers for GNOME swag, or sending t-shirts via some online store it would be a win. Anyone in the foundation that have experience with something like that? Any good tips for stores to use?
- Andreas