Re: Is there Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3

I think ArchLinux is the best distro for this.

See for more details here:
http://worldofgnome.org/gnome-3-12-in-distros/

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ב', מרץ 31, 2014 בשעה 10:33 PM, Alexander Bubnov <alexander bubnov bk ru> כתב:
Hello, guys!
Do you know if there is a Linux distribution which released together with new GNOME 3. I would like to get always new stable GNOME 3 to be a cutting edge man. :-) Now gnome 3.12 released but I do not know how to get it bundled with some official Linux distribution. For example, Ubuntu GNOME will be released very soon, in April but it is not going to include 3.12 by known reason. Because stability is one of priority for users. And I do not want to use PPA. Because using PPA makes Linux distribution work a bit unstable. :-) I would like to get official consistent Linux distribution with new GNOME 3. Like long time Ubuntu went together with GNOME 2 as I remember.

--
/BR, Alexander