Re: Minutes for the Board meeting of February 4th, 2014

Hi!

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

   * Karen met with the Debian packages for GNOME and asked the
current state of Debian
   * The Debian packagers feel demotivated by the current situation
   * They agreed to blog more on the issue
   * The Debian packagers asked for a technical position from the
GNOME project for the use of systemd

I am not able to understand this, why are the packagers feeling demotivated? what is the
current situation? Is there any way I can help?

I am interested because I am preparing for Debian MiniConf 2014 by presenting remotely.

Thank you.

-Sindhu