Re: Minutes for the Board meeting of February 25th, 2014

On 03/04/2014 08:12 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:

This can be avoided with temporal internment methods but that requires
*lots* of time, legal entities established and still some money. And
it is different from country to country.

Regarding banners and stickers and such, South América is dirt cheap
for producing those. So there would be little benefit with printed
material.

Thanks German and Diego for the info.
Yeah, this was mainly to look if we could save some money, so if it's just going to be more pricey and result in a bunch of hassle, we should not do it.
- Andreas