GUADEC registration

I was glad to see that https://www.guadec.org/register
does not demand correct personal data and does not require
running Javascript.  But there is still one problem:
it requires online payment through systems that identify the payer.

Do attendees have the option of paying cash at the door?  The page
does not say so, but maybe they do.

How about allowing people to pay with bitcoin?

I am raising the issue here because I don't know
of a better place.  If someone tells me the "right" place
I will raise it there.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation