Re: *wave*

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <sumanah panix com> wrote:
I'm much less involved in GNOME than I used to be, so I am leaving this
list. You'll still see me helping with OPW from the Wikimedia angle. (You
might enjoy a post I wrote last year, "Snapshot: how another FLOSS project
is addressing similar problems":
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-April/msg00006.html .
One update that those interested in communications and publicity channels
should check out:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/01/07/tech-news-fighting-technical-information-overload-for-wikimedians/
)

I suggest that you (the person reading this) also consider letting go of
projects to make room for new growth. As Christie Koehler writes, it's
useful to periodically inventory what we're working on and identify whether
it's time to let go.
http://subfictional.com/2014/01/16/making-time-for-new-projects/

Best wishes and happy hacking.

Sumana Harihareswara

Bye Sumana! Sorry to see you go, and thanks for being friendly!

James

http://harihareswara.net