Re: Changes on the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Hi, All

I would like to join member committee, help every member. Because I think it's time to apply a foundation post as I become a member three years and getting more familiar with the foundation work.

Please consider my application.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM, James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, 2014-04-13 at 16:02 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> James and Aruna - it's awesome that you want to help with this. :)
>
> Allan

Thanks Allan!

Haha-- The way you say it... Should we be afraid? ;)

James

/***
 * @brief 启智开源 编码自由
 * @brief Open Source,  Coding for free!