Re: Is there GNU/Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3

okay, can we please stop this pointless thread on foundation-list?

the name of distributions and whether or not it conforms to the
requests of the GNU project has nothing to do with the GNOME project
or the GNOME Foundation.

if you want to propose a name change, or want to raise the issue of
the name of the Arch distribution, feel free to send an email to their
project mailing list.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.