Re: Looking for someone to help update GNOME Foundation wikipedia

Sounds good to me!  I will have some time this weekend.  So just let me know :-)  Looking forward to it. Sounds fun!

On 29 October 2013 16:55, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Tiffany Antopolski
<tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:
> I could possibly give it a shot over the next couple of day.
>
> Tiffany Antopolski

That would be great!  There is actually a number of GNOME related
pages in wikipedia that would require we update as it is all stale.
Perhaps, we could identify them and perhaps pick a day and then get
them all updated all at once?

sri