Re: [worldof]gnome forums

Yes its vanilla forums. I've been busy and haven't checked in in week
or two and it appears most of the spam didn't start till ~the end of
sept/beginning of oct. There's (unfortuantly) no easy, quick way to
delete multiple posts at once :( Having forums that were actively
maintained by gnome would be nice, but that's been flat out refused
multiple times. I'd be happy to assist with official forums, as I have
with these, but thats never been an option and has in fact been flat
out refused.