Re: [worldof]gnome forums

We can get set up the needed accesses to all the volunteers that will request them to help cleaning up the existing forums. As I said in my email earlier we'll be either migrating to our self-hosted istance or clean up forums.worldofgnome.org and make it more suitable for the use it's meant for. Hosting our own forums will probably make the forums more "official" though and that's definitely a great advantage both for users and developers.

cheers,