Looking for another Planet GNOME maintainer

Hello everyone,

I have been the Planet GNOME maintainer for a couple of years now, I
have achieved a point at which I am not as responsive as I used to be
for various reasons and that is somewhat not acceptable since the
visibility of the contributors (specially GSOC/OPW) is being impacted
by that lack of responsiveness.

Therefore I would like to make a call for volunteers to take the
leading maintainer role and allow me to become a background
co-maintainer,  the requisites are as follows:

- You have to be a Foundation member, if you are reading this, that's
probably the case.
- You have to be ready to say NO when a blog is not good enough for
PGO, remember, you work for the readers, not for the bloggers.
- You have to know how to edit an .ini file.
- If you have HTML/CSS skills that'd be a plus.
- If you have gimp skills for hackergotchis, that'd be a plus too.
- You have to enjoy working with Andrea Veri when problems arise on
the server side (this doesn't happen often), if you don't like Andrea,
you are a moron  because Andrea is awesome to work with.

This is not a time consuming task, and it doesn't require much
technical skills beyond git. It is a great way to get an overview of
all the GSoC/OPW work as you have to get to know their full names,
faces and blogs all at once.

Also, I will be helping at the beginning so you won't be on your own.

If you are interested, please ping me off list.

Alberto Ruiz