Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2013 - Voting Instructions sent

FYI: This isn't official, but the email I received had a voting link of:
http://vote.gnome.org/vote.php?id=21

I noticed that using HTTPS also works, and I imagine would be
preferable to everyone:

https://vote.gnome.org/vote.php?id=21

Cheers,
James