Re: GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Emmanuele Bassi

Hi Emmanuele,

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
name: Emmanuele Bassi
email: ebassi (at) gnome.com
affiliation: Endless Mobile

I have been a GNOME contributor for the past 10 years, and served as
secreatry on the board of directors for the past two years.

Same question as for Seif: Could you kindly provide a brief summary of
your work/contributions as board member in the past year? It would
greatly help the members in deciding to vote for you.

I would love to continue serving as secretary on the board; I want to
help facilitating the communications between teams, contributors,
adboard members, ISVs that wish to target GNOME, as well as OSVs that
wish to use GNOME as their platform of choice for their products.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Regards,