MAINTENANCE: live.gnome.org, 7th May, 11:00 - 12:30 GMT+2

Hi,

tomorrow I'll be performing an upgrade to our live.gnome.org's installation from 11:00 to 12:30 GMT+2. The service will be shutdown to prevent any data loss.

The upgrade will take in the latest MoinMoin release, 1.9.7, which introduces several improvements and bug fixes specifically related to password hashes. More details at [1].

Have an awesome day,

[1] http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/file/1.9.7/docs/CHANGES

Andrea

Debian Developer,