New Here

Hi all,

I am Balasankar C from Kerala, India. Thanks for accepting me as a foundation member.

I am currently contributing to Malayalam Language Team of GNOME Localisation and am really happy to be accepted as a member.

I hope to continue contributing to the same and will try to help this project in all other ways possible by me.

Once again thank you.

PS: I couldn't get the @gnome.org mail alias to work. I sent two sample mails but didn't receive them. Sorry if this is not the place to ask help regarding that, please direct me to the correct platform to do it.

Regards,
Balasankar C